COTTAGE FOR RENT
Au Grand Bois Rond
AVAILABLE YEAR ROUND
5 ROOMS, 10 GUESTS
STARTING AT $360 / NIGHT
ABOUT OUR REGION
Lanaudière – Québec
Sainte-Émélie-de-l’Énergie is a municipality in the regional county municipality of Matawinie, located in the administrative region of Lanaudière, in Quebec, Canada.
Lake Daniel was commonly referred to as the White Fish Lake until the years 1955. It was named Lake Daniel in honor of the first son of the Desmarchais family who were the first family to build a cottage around the lake.
Suzanne & Richard
We have been living in this beautiful region of Lanaudière for over 50 years. Our parents, friends and neighbors form a very beautiful community at Lac Daniel. The community regularly organizes activities for everyone to enjoy, such as: fireworks, BBQ on the ice in winter, skating rink around the lake, gathering of pedal boats in summer, etc.
So come join us to have fun and enjoy it!
Suzanne & Richard
- Dishwasher, microwave
- Coffee maker and filters, toaster, kettle
- Electric fondue pot (cheese, Chinese or Burgundy)
- Dishes, glasses, wine and champagne glasses
- Utensils, can opener, bottle opener
- Pots and pans
- Magic Bullet, salad spinner
- Pyrex dishes, cake tins and mixing bowls
- Dish towels and rags
- Broom and mop
- Garbage bags, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 40 ‘HD flat screen TV (Bell Satellite)
- Foosball table
- Board games, card game and puzzle
- Fireplace (with wood provided, quantity for the stay)
- First aid kit
- Safety gate for young children
- Towels, washcloths and eye cleansing pads
- Bedding and blankets
- Laundry soap, fabric softener
- Cleaning products and rags
- Charcoal BBQ with utensils (summer)
- Outdoor fireplace (wood supplied in quantity for the stay)
- Basketball hoop (summer)
- Pedalo (summer)
- Picnic table
- Badminton net with rackets (summer)
- Patio set and outdoor chairs (summer)
- Pocket game, pétanque game (summer)
- Sledges and triski (winter)
- Snowshoes in winter (rental at $ 10 per pair for the stay)
- Kayaks (rental $ 15 each – per weekend)
Activities in our Area
The maximum number must be respected (maximum of 10 people).
Accommodation tax of 3.5% not included.
2 nights / $ 860
3 nights / $ 1340
4 nights / $ 1760
5 nights / $ 1975
6 nights / $ 2160
7 nights / $ 2280
Cleaning fee $ 100
*** A supplement of $ 125 for Christmas week, New Year’s week, spring break, as well as for each of the last two weeks of July.
For all packages, the arrival time is from 4 p.m. and the departure time is no later than 11 a.m.
However, unless the chalet is already rented on the day of your departure, it is possible to postpone your departure time for a small additional charge.
Apart from this delayed departure with a small supplement, the chalet occupancy policies are as follows:
- For the weekend package, the occupancy period is from Friday 4 pm to Sunday 11 am;
- For the 5-day package, the occupancy period is from Monday 4 pm to Friday 11 am;
- For the week package, the occupancy period is from Friday 4 pm to the following Friday 11 am;
- For holiday packages, namely Easter, Patriots’ Day, St-Jean Baptiste, Canada Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving, the occupancy period is from Friday 4 p.m. to Monday 11 a.m.
- A deposit payable by bank transfer and non-refundable of 30% is requested when making your reservation.
- The rental agreement will be emailed to you.
- The balance of the invoice as well as a security deposit of $ 500 to $ 1000 * must be paid by bank transfer 10 days before your arrival. The deposit will be returned to you in full by bank transfer the week following your departure, provided that the chalet is returned in the same condition as when you arrived.
BOOK YOUR STAY AT Au Grand Bois Rond
Note that sending this form does not confirm your Au Grand Bois Rond reservation.
Upon receipt, we will contact you to confirm date availability.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: